HIRING BRAND AMBASSADORS
HIRING NOW! APPLY TODAY!
Product Connections is looking for energetic, enthusiastic individuals to conduct in-store product demonstrations on a part-time basis at local grocery stores.
Demos are conducted every day of the week but primarily on weekends. We schedule you based on your availability.
- Set up, break down, and sampling products in the supermarket.
- Prepare and hand out samples, coupons, and product information.
- Drive sales.
- Complete reports and paperwork (paper and electronic) by required deadlines.
- Competitive payrate
We are looking for candidates like you who are:
- Outgoing and friendly.
- Love to talk to people.
- Comfortable closing the sale.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a PLUS!
- Access to computer, printer, and internet in order to receive paperwork and submit event reports. Smartphone with ability to take pictures and complete reports from the store.
- Possession of Food Handlers Card (or willing to obtain).
- Reliable transportation.
- Competitive pay! Base pay for demo events starts at $15.00/hour
- Weekly pay!
- Part-Time position based off your availability
To apply please submit your application using the following link: https://instoredemos-lmsvc.icims.com
Recruiter Contact Info 305-962-1738
ADDTITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE BRAND AMBASSADOR JOB
Product demonstrations (or demos) are a promotion in which a product is presented to potential customers. The goal is to introduce customers to the product, stimulate trial, and thereby motivate customers to purchase the item.
- This is a part-time position.
- Workdays primarily Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, and occasionally Thursday and/or Mondays.
- We schedule based on your availability.
- Competitive pay rates.
- Minimum 4-hr demo, but typically 6-hour events.
- We pay weekly.
- Paid training, offer benefits, and many more opportunities with our company and sister companies: WIS International, and Lawrence Merchandising.
- At Product Connections you are not an independent contractor, you are a W2 employee and receive all associated benefits such as an Employee Referral Bonus Program, voluntary health, vision, dental, short term disability, life insurance benefits, and 401(k) to those who qualify.
- The Brand Ambassador is a product demonstrator who is responsible for promoting products at grocery stores. The products that are promoted typically include food and beverages, food preparation equipment, housekeeping products, personal care items, or occasionally other types of goods.
- Properly set up and prepare demo table and use small appliances to prepare and serve food samples.
- Proactively engage, interact, and sell products to the consumer in a positive and friendly manner.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
- Maintain a clean, sterile and safe workstation.
- Contact in-store personnel in advance of demo to ensure product availability.
- Accurately prepare and submit all online reports on the same day as demo execution – using company systems and submitting reports via fax/email.
- Local Food Handlers permit required, or willing to obtain.
- Thoroughly read and follow all event instructions to execute a successful event.
- Promote items to generate sales.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Understand featured product benefits and selling points and articulate these successfully to customers.
- Work well under pressure with a consistent customer service mentality and professionalism.
- Proficient in using email and other applications on a personal computer or mobile device, including internal company systems.
- Read and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Regularly stand for up to 6 hours at a time.
- Walk, reach overhead, talk with customers and peers, kneel, bend, crouch, climb up to 6' ladder.
- Properly lift and carry up to 30 pounds with occasional lifting up to 55 pounds.
- Push, pull and wheel a demonstration cart weighing up to 300 pounds when filled with appliance, equipment and supplies.
- Prepare food samples by cooking on small appliances (often times hot), use of equipment and utensils.
- Read the labels of, properly use, and properly store cleaning supplies and chemicals.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): This position requires the use of a smart phone or tablet not provided by the company (Product Connections).
- Use of this device will be limited to the event execution time, including post-event reporting.
- Must follow retailer-specific dress code requirements and always appear groomed, clean, neat and professional following company guidelines.
Travel and Language:
- Reliable transportation required: Brand Ambassadors will need to bring demo stand and required appliances and utensils to their job.
- English is primary language skill.
- Bilingual skills may be necessary based on location and business need.
Interested? Please fill out our online app https://instoredemos-lmsvc.icims.com or visit our website to apply! We look forward to hearing from you!