ROADSHOW SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Roadshow Sales Representative is responsible for promoting and increasing sales of products at retail warehouses, supermarkets, and clubs. The products promoted are food and beverages.
Events are conducted Thursdays through Sundays but primarily on weekends. We schedule you based on your availability.
- Sell the promoted product in a fun, friendly, and engaging manner.
- Achieve consistent sales that meet or exceed sales objectives.
- Learn and communicate product knowledge to the customer.
- Properly set up, maintain, and break down sales station, provided at store.
- Prepare and hand out samples, coupons, and product information.
- Complete reports using your smartphone or tablet, same day as event.
We are looking for candidates like you who are:
- Outgoing and friendly.
- Love to talk to people.
- Comfortable closing the sale.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a PLUS!
- Minimum 1-year Sales experience.
- Possession of Food Handlers Card (or willing to obtain).
- Reliable transportation.
- Minimum wage plus commission based on weekly sales at each store.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): Position requires the use of a smart phone or tablet not provided or paid for by the company.
- The operating system must be Android OS 5.0 and above, or Apple iOS 8.0 or above.