Product Connections, a WIS International Company,is looking for energetic, enthusiastic, outgoing individuals to conduct in-store demonstrations for local Supermarkets in your area.
Product demonstrations (or demos) are a promotion where a product is proven to potential customers. The goal is to introduce customers to the product, stimulate trial, and thereby motivate customers to purchase the item.
Product Connections (PC) Brand Ambassadors interact with retail customers, preparing and handling out samples, coupons, and product information.
- This is a part-time position
- Workdays primarily Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, and occasional Thursday and/or Mondays
- We schedule based your availability
- Competitive pay rates
- Minimum 4-hr demo, but typically 6-hour events
- We pay weekly and don’t take out for breaks!
- Paid training and many more company opportunities with our company and sister companies: WIS International, Lawrence Merchandising and DSI Dealers Solutions
- The Brand Ambassador is responsible for promoting consumer goods products at the store. The products that are promoted at in-store demonstrations typically include food and beverages, food preparation equipment, housekeeping products, personal care items, or occasionally other types of goods
- Properly set up and prepare demo table and use small appliances to prepare and serve food samples
- Proactively engage, interact, and sell products to the consumer in a positive and friendly manner
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job
- Maintain a clean, sterile and safe workstation
- Contact in-store personnel in advance of demo to ensure product availability
- Accurately prepare and submit all online reports on the same day as demo execution
- Daily access to internet and email access and ability to print
- Reliable transportation
- Local Food Handlers permit required, or willing to obtain
- Ability to follow study training manuals and follow sale scripts
- Demonstrate excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical demands: stand up to 6 hours at a time, walk, use hands and fingers to handle, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear, visual ability to read instructions and perform events, stoop, kneel, crouch, prepare foods and beverages using the required appliances, such as cooking utensils, knives, toaster oven, coffee maker, microwave
- Previous Sales and/or Brand Ambassador experience preferred but not required.
- Bilingual English Spanish is a PLUS!!
The address listed is just one example of the store locations, but we operate our demos in many retail locations in and around this zip code.
Interested? Please click "Apply to this Job" on this page or fill out our online app at https://instoredemos-lmsvc.icims.com! We look forward to hearing from you.